Application for Group Visit
The Archives of Macao (hereunder referred to as "the Archives") is open to visitors on limited basis in a goal to improve public understanding of its work-flow and service. It is also hoped that visits to the Archives can promote public awareness of the value of archives and the importance of cultural heritage protection and preservation. Before filling out the application form, please read the information below.
Notes on Application:
- The applicant should be a government department, an education or academic institution or non-profit-making organization.
- The number of visitors allowed per visit is limited to 15.
- Visits are arranged on Monday to Friday. Each visit usually lasts for an hour, from 10:00~11:00 or 15:30~16:30.
- Application procedures:
- The completed application form should be submitted 2 weeks in advance of the intended date of visit. The submission can be made online, or a printed copy of the form can be submitted by post, facsimile or in person to the Archives.
- Successful application will be confirmed in reply. If no reply is received from the Archives 5 working days after submitting the application form, please call or email to the Archives.
- Cancellation should be made 3 working days in advance of the intended date of visit. New application is required for any change of the date or time of visit.
- Notes for visitors:
- The visit will be guided by a docent from the Archives.
- No photography or video recording is allowed without the consent of the docent.
- Violation of the above will be subject to a warning. The Archives reserves the right to terminate or cancel the visit should the violation continue after a warning.
- Visitors are urged to arrive at the Archives on time to avoid any affect on the visit arrangement. The visit will be cancelled if the visitors are late for more than 30 minutes.
- The Archives reserves the right to decide on an application. It may turn down an application if any information provided by the applicant is found to be untrue.